Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sun-dried tomato Dip


From the Barefoot Contessa
(best dip I've ever tasted and easy, just recomend doubling it cause it only makes 2 cups)


Sun-dried Tomato Dip


1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c good mayonnaise
10 dashes tabasco sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)

Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor gitted with a metal blade. (I just used my blender) Add the scallions and pulse twice.

Serve at room temperature with veggies, crackers or chips

1 comment:

Susie said...

YUM O! I was going to call and ask you for this, it went so fast at Mallory's party, I could have eaten a whole bowl myself,( with vegtables of course or not!)
Love you,
Mom